Monday, December 3, 2007

~~ TO ALL MY FANS ~~ SORRY ABOUT THE CHANGE

For those of you not in the know or for those newcomers, my name is Theo Skourtis. I have been the news writer for bestofthebeavs.com for 4 years and had accumulated thousands of articles and pictures. I had 4000 regular readers following my site weekly and more the 300,000 hits. All of this has changed as of November 15th, 2007, when a hacker broke into my account and deleted everything. Call it an OSU-UO rivalry prank but this was my livelihood. I could potentially lose sponsors because I could not salvage the site after the security breach. (Please stay tuned for the bestofthebeavs ads to be reposted).

I contemplated letting my sports writing die but I received about 100 emails from fans stating they wanted me back. I could not let my fellow Beaver faithful down, so after some soul searching, I am back on a blogspot account until I can pay off the debts I owe and hopefully resurrect bestofthebeavs.com in its full glory (flash and video included).

Thank you all for this support during my difficult time. I am sorry that thousands of my readers lost all of my past postings and photos on BESTOFTHEBEAVS.com because of the hacker. It is unfortunate that the police can not do anything to salvage the old website. Thank you for following me to this blogspot link

No comments: